Terms of Service
Last updated on 23 March 2021
These Terms of Service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Deala's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Deala's website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Deala and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Deala. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://deala.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these Terms of Service.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://deala.com/
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://deala.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://deala.com
- Redistribute content from https://deala.com/ (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Deala, its directors, employees, shareholders, partners, agents or affiliates will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, exceptional, consequential, or punitive damages, including, but not limited to lost revenues, data use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, arising from (i) your access to or use of, or inability to access or use, the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service, as well as (iv) unauthorized access, use, or modification of your transmissions or content, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, and whether or not we have been advised of the potential of such harm, even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its predominant purpose.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking Terms of Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org